Sipradi is outperforming in the industry with much higher CAGR then the industry's CAGR at the moment. Sipradi has an objective to reach at the revenue level of 5000 Crore in next five years.

Sipradi is escalating in very fast pace through the diversified business portfolio to achieve targeted revenue. Sipradi is expecting 60% contribution from existing business portfolio and exploring other business opportunities with thrust for remaining 40% revenue.

Sipradi is committed to meet customers' needs. It strives to delight its customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations through best products and services.